The MTN Link Forum is a unique engagement platform that has been designed for young professionals and entrepreneurs desirous of opportunities to advance their careers and business. This year’s forum is bigger and more exciting with the incorporation of the “Budding Entrepreneur Challenge” which is focused on empowering Nigerian progressives with an opportunity to attend the World Entrepreneurship Conference and win business grants worth N10million.
- Full sponsorship to the 2014 World Entrepreneurship Forum in Lyon, France
- Business grants worth N10m
Upload your business idea in no more than 2500 words with Ms Word document, covering the below points among other things. Equally kindly ensure you read the Terms and Conditions for participating before you enter the competition by clicking here.
Describe your service and/or product idea
- What is the problem your idea is designed to solve?
- In particular, describe the key value attributes of the idea.
- Is this Non-Regulated?
Who are the customer(s), consumer(s), or market(s) for your idea?
- Is this an existing market segment?
- How familiar is the market to this type of service?
What is the competitive situation?
- Who are the competitors, if any, for your idea?
- What are those competitive services and/or products?
Who are potential business partners?
- Are there potential business partners, vendors, or experts you have identified
What are my capital/ investment requirements?
The 2014 MTN Link Forum events will be held in 4 key cities across Nigeria-Enugu, Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja.
To get an invite to any of the events, send the following SMS to 5004 Text Message Format: Link Forum, Name, Email, Location