In 2020, I experimented with listening to 50 audiobooks and was able to listen to 38. In 2021, I am committing to listening to 50 audiobooks by December 31st, 2021.
- Buy one Audiobook every month which comes with my monthly subscription on Audible.com
- Borrow Audiobooks from the Public Library
- Re-Listen to more audiobooks in my compilation as I have come to realize that with repeated listens I get the concepts better.
Listening Times –
- First thing in the morning and last thing in the evening.
- While in commute and in the Gym.
Here are the audiobooks I’m listening to
- Life’s Golden Ticket: A Story about Second Chances
- Career Rehab: Rebuild Your Personal Brand and Rethink the Way You Work by Kanika Tolver
- Creative Personal Branding: The Strategy to Answer: Whats Next by Jürgen Salenbacher
- Art of War of Sun Tzu
- Flawless Consulting: A Guide to Getting Your Expertise Used by Peter Block
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do by Sarah Knight
- – Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business by Danny Meyer
- – Insight by Earl Nightingale
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck.
- Awakening the Entrepreneur Within: How Ordinary People Can Create Extraordinary Companies by Michael E. Gerber.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff . . . and It’s All Small Stuff by Richard Carlson.
- How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton M. Christensen.
- Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Converting Your Online Visitors into Lifelong Customers by Russell Brunson
- Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder by Paul Mason
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
- The Book You Were Born to Write by Kelly Notaras.
- Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents by Lindsay C. Gibson PsyD.
- The Deepest Well: Healing the Long-Term Effects of Childhood Adversity by Nadine Burke Harris M.D.
- Toxic In-Laws: Loving Strategies for Protecting Your Marriage by Susan Forward