I would be experimenting with listening to 50 audiobooks by December 31st, 2020. Audiobooks and podcasts are my favorite learning strategies in my quest to get better daily.
- Buy one Audiobook every month which comes with my monthly subscription on Audible.com
- Borrow Audiobooks from the Public Library
- Re-Listen to more audiobooks in my compilation as I have come to realize that with repeated listens I get the concepts better.
Listening Times –
- First thing in the morning and last thing in the evening.
- While in commute and in the Gym.
Here are the audiobooks I’m listening to:
January – 2
- Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success by Phil Jackson
- The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance by Timothy Gallway
February – 2
- Sometimes You Win – Sometimes You Learn: Life’s Greatest Lessons Are Gained from Our Losses by John C. Maxwell
- Failing Forward by John C. Maxwell
- Leadershift: The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness by Dave Ramsey
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Rich by Thomas J. Stanley Ph.D.
- How to Prosper in Hard Times : Blueprints for Abundance by the Greatest Motivational Teachers of All Time by Napoleon Hill & James Allen
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World by Carl Newport
- The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicolas Carr
- How to Live on Twenty-Four Hours a Day by Arnold Bennett
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Success Principles(TM) – 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach