It takes self-discipline to follow through on your commitments, forming new habits, having a daily routine, setting goals, and executing ideas. Without self-discipline, achieving our most significant goals can not be made. It takes self-discipline to plan, stay consistent and run towards your ideas and aspirations.
Here are some great quotes on self discipline:
- “The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do. They don’t like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose.” – E.M. Gray
- “With self-discipline most anything is possible.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as a punishment. And that’s the difference.” – Lou Holtz
- “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” – Dalai Lama
- “I could only achieve success in my life through self-discipline, and I applied it until my wish and my will became one.” – Nikola Tesla