Lanre is a life long, relentless learner who is in permanent-beta mode. I love reading books on personal development, productivity, biographies, stoicism, entrepreneurship, and personal growth. This site is where I share insights and strategies I learn from reading books, listening to audiobooks, and podcasts through Book Summaries and Reviews. I share my journey to greatness – the ups and downs.
I love running and since 2013 have participated in 10+ marathons in 6 different cities (Accra, Cotonou, Lagos, Nairobi, Toronto, and Ottawa). I love challenging myself and in the process discovering my self better:
- Soccer Team: Manchester United
- Basketball Team: Toronto Raptors
- Book(s): Re-Imagine by Tom Peters
- Mentoring Platform: Masterclass.com
- Favourite Gadget: Amazon Kindle eReader
- Favourite Social Network: Linkedin
- Favourite Quote: Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die today – James Dean
Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.