I would be reading 100 hardcover books in 2020 and this post is for public pressure and documentation. I tried reading 100 books for the first time in 2016 and also tried it in 2017, also started in 2018 but had to stop in February 2018 because I was making some life changing decisions.
Here is the scorecard for the previous Book Challenges:
Goal: Read 100 Hardcover Books
Outcome: Read 50+ Books by December 31st 2016
Goal: Read 100 Books from my Amazon Kindle.
Outcome: Read 80+ Books by December 31st 2017
Goal: Read 100 Books from my Amazon Kindle
Outcome: Read 10+ but stopped to make & execute some life decisions (Relocation et al)
Did not set the goal to read 100 Books but read some books : was not counting but I guess I read 20+ books all year round.
Goal: Read 100 hardcover Books by December 31st 2020
Strategy: Borrow the books from the Public Library.
Here is a breakdown of the books have read in 2020 thus far:
- Relentless: True Story Of the Man Behind Rogers Communications by Ted Rogers
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins
- Tools and Weapons: The Promise and the Peril of the Digital Age by Brad Smith
- Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together by Erin Lowry
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins
- Stillness Is the Key by Ryan Holiday
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington
- Artificial Intelligence: Modern Magic or Dangerous Future? by Yoris Wilkis
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
- 12 Rules of Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
- The Next Millionaire Next Door: Enduring Strategies for Building Wealth by Thomas J. Stanley Ph.D
- Rethinking Reputation: How PR Trumps Marketing and Advertising in the New Media World by Fraser P. Seitel
- Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About the World — and Why Things Are Better Than You ThinkBook by Anna Rosling Rönnlund
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life (Unfu*k Yourself series) by Gary John Bishop