I would be reading 100 books in 2021 and this post is for public pressure and documentation.
Here is the scorecard for the previous Book Challenges:
Goal: Read 100 Hardcover Books
Outcome: Read 50+ Books by December 31st 2016
Goal: Read 100 Books from my Amazon Kindle.
Outcome: Read 80+ Books by December 31st 2017
Goal: Read 100 Books from my Amazon Kindle
Outcome: Read 10+ but stopped to make & execute some life decisions (Relocation et al)
Did not set the goal to read 100 Books but read some books : was not counting but I guess I read 20+ books all year round.
Goal: Read 100 Books by December 31st, 2020
Outcome: Read 89 Books by December 31st 2020
Goal: Read 100 Books by December 31st, 2021
January – 8
- Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want — Faster Than You Ever Thought by Brian Tracy
- Lead the Field by Earl Nightingale
- The Reluctant Entrepreneur: Turning Dreams into Profits by Michael Masterson
- The Motivation Manifesto: 9 Declarations to Claim Your Personal Power by Brendon Burchard
- The Science of Fear: How the Culture of Fear Manipulates Your Brain by Daniel Gardner.
- Today Matters: 12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow’s Success by John C. Maxwell.
- Entrepreneur Revolution: How to Develop Your Entrepreneurial Mindset and Start a Business that Works by Daniel Priestley
- Excellent Sheep: The Miseducation of the American Elite and the Way to a Meaningful Life by William Deresiewicz
- Call Me Ted by Ted Turner
- Behind the Cloud: The Untold Story of How Salesforce.com Went from Idea to Billion-Dollar Company-and Revolutionized an Industry by Marc Benioff.
- You’re Not Listening: What You’re Missing and Why It Matters by Kate Murphy.
- There Is No Good Card for This: What To Say and Do When Life Is Scary, Awful, and Unfair to People You Love by Dr. Kelsey Crowe and Emily McDowell.
- Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter And How To Make The Most Of Them Now by Dr. Meg Jay.
- It’s OK That You’re Not OK: Meeting Grief and Loss in a Culture That Doesn’t Understand by Megan Devine.
- How To Write Non-Fiction: Turn Your Knowledge Into Words by Joanna Penn.
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness by Morgan Housel.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- What You Do Is Who You Are: How to Create Your Business Culture by Ben Horowitz
- Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do by Sarah Knight.
- The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups by Daniel Coyle.
- Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything by BJ Fogg Ph.D
- 20,000 Days and Counting: The Crash Course for Mastering Your Life Right Now by Robert D. Smith.
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie.
- Bloomberg by Bloomberg.
- The Lessons of History by Will and Ariel Durant
- Driving Digital Strategy: A Guide to Reimagining Your Business by Sunil Gupta
- What It Takes: Lessons in the Pursuit of Excellence by Stephen A. Schwarzman
- The Rise of the Robots – Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future by Martin Ford