I would be reading 100 books in 2021 and this post is for public pressure and documentation.
Here is the scorecard for the previous Book Challenges:
Goal: Read 100 Hardcover Books
Outcome: Read 50+ Books by December 31st 2016
Goal: Read 100 Books from my Amazon Kindle.
Outcome: Read 80+ Books by December 31st 2017
Goal: Read 100 Books from my Amazon Kindle
Outcome: Read 10+ but stopped to make & execute some life decisions (Relocation et al)
Did not set the goal to read 100 Books but read some books : was not counting but I guess I read 20+ books all year round.
Goal: Read 100 Books by December 31st, 2020
Outcome: Read 89 Books by December 31st 2020
Goal: Read 100 Books by December 31st, 2021
- Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want — Faster Than You Ever Thought by Brian Tracy
- Lead the Field by Earl Nightingale
- The Reluctant Entrepreneur: Turning Dreams into Profits by Michael Masterson
- The Motivation Manifesto: 9 Declarations to Claim Your Personal Power by Brendon Burchard
- Entrepreneur Revolution: How to Develop Your Entrepreneurial Mindset and Start a Business that Works by Daniel Priestley