In 2020, I experimented with listening to 50 audiobooks and was able to listen to 38. In 2021, I am committing to listening to 50 audiobooks by December 31st, 2021.
- Buy one Audiobook every month which comes with my monthly subscription on Audible.com
- Borrow Audiobooks from the Public Library
- Re-Listen to more audiobooks in my compilation as I have come to realize that with repeated listens I get the concepts better.
Listening Times –
- First thing in the morning and last thing in the evening.
- While in commute and in the Gym.
Here are the audiobooks I’m listening to
- Life’s Golden Ticket: A Story about Second Chances
- Career Rehab: Rebuild Your Personal Brand and Rethink the Way You Work by Kanika Tolver
- Creative Personal Branding: The Strategy to Answer: Whats Next by Jürgen Salenbacher
- Art of War of Sun Tzu
- Flawless Consulting: A Guide to Getting Your Expertise Used by Peter Block
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do by Sarah Knight
- – Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business by Danny Meyer
- – Insight by Earl Nightingale