I started experimenting with the Audiobooks Listening Challenge in 2020 and am beginning to get a hang of how to listen to more audiobooks. In 2022, I would be listening to 50 audiobooks
- Buy one Audiobook every month which comes with my premium monthly subscription on Audible.com
- Borrow Audiobooks from the Public Library
- Gym Time: Listen while on the threadmill or during weight lifting session
- Commute: Listen while in traffic or transit (Airport, waiting time).
- Early in Morning and before sleeping.
- The Content Trap: A Strategist’s Guide to Digital Change by Bharat Narendra Anand
- Marketing 4.0: Moving from Traditional to Digital by Philip Kotler
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Leading Digital Transformation (with bonus article “How Apple Is Organized for Innovation” by Joel M. Podolny and Morten T. Hansen)