You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. – Friedrich Nietzsche
Wayne Dyer, in this book, takes the reader on an adventure of his life experiences, the aha moments, his growing up days, the insights gained, and all the things he wished knew, but he sees it clearly now. He shares significant events from his life and note lessons he ultimately learned and wisdom he garnered through introspection.
Wayne Dyer was an American self-help author and a motivational speaker. His first book, Your Erroneous Zones (1976), is one of the best-selling books of all time, with an estimated 100 million copies sold to date.
If we stop for a moment, it is possible to perceive a pattern in our lives; the motivators that have influenced us become more obvious. We are able to see life unfolding from both ends at once , coming into the present moment. But until we have got to a certain point of realization, this is not possible, because everything is still seen as a series of apparent causes and effects— RESHAD FEILD
Here are my favourite take aways from reading, I Can See Clearly Now by Wayne Dyer:
If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.― Marcus Aurelius
- There are no accidents in this universe is a truism that applies right from the moment of our creation, and way before that as well. In an infinite universe there’s truly no beginning or ending. It is only our form that is born and dies—that which occupies our form is changeless and therefore birthless and deathless.
- Nothing occurs by happenstance anywhere, because this universal mind is perpetually on call, going about its miraculous ways in a myriad of infinite possibilities.
- A thought that persists is a thought that is aligned with the Divine mind, and becomes a reality in what we call the future, but is actually a part of the oneness that is just that: one. No division; just one experience, which is now.
If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. – Henry David Thoreau
- Live so as to be detached from outcome. Do it all because it resonates with your highest self and responds to your beseeching inner voice—not because oj rewards that might come your way.
- Fear is a mental exercise that’s a habitual response lodged in the subconscious mind from early childhood that arises when we anticipate the unknown.
Fear is a mental exercise that’s a habitual response lodged in the subconscious mind from early childhood that arises when we anticipate the unknown.
- The inner vision that says yes to life and is open to all possibilities impels you to look about with a more intense vision, to anticipate things working out, and to jump on even the slightest omen that indicates you’re being guided.
Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds, on the heel that has crushed it. – Mark Twain
- Peak experiences that have the potential to shift awareness into a higher state, where conscious contact is made with our highest self and we are propelled into a new direction instantaneously.
- The shifts are always surprising, vivid, always benevolent, and enduring.
The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs … one step at a time.- Joe Girard
- Follow your heart, stay aligned with your Source of being—love—and let the universe take care of the details.
- All experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. – Declaration of Independence
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the true source of all art and science. – Albert Einstein
- Be wary of those who claim to know better.
- Parents are not for leaning; they are to make leaning unnecessary.
All the Best in your quest to get better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.