Your attitude determines your altitude; we all go through challenging times in life, peaks and valley, ups and down, frowns and smiles. Life is a fight for territory. There is no problem-free life, and the way to get through whatever you are going through in life is to have a positive attitude and believe there will be a brighter day, this too shall pass; it is not being pollyanna but holding on to hope.
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. – Wayne Dyer
In his book, “Thinking for a Change: 11 Ways Highly Successful People Approach Life and Work.”, Author John C. Maxwell, believes attitude is
- It is the “advance man” of our true selves.
- Its roots are inward but its fruit is outward.
- It is our best friend or our worst enemy.
- It is more honest and more consistent than our words.
- It is an outward look based on past experiences.
- It is a thing that draws people to us or repels them.
- It is never content until it is expressed.
- It is the librarian of our past.
- It is the speaker of our present.
- It is the prophet of our future
Here are some great quotes on having a positive attitude:
“An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.” – Alexander the Great