Like Murphy observed, whatever would wrong will always go wrong. It is not that things would go wrong, the most important thing is that you do not go wrong with things. There is a lot of anxiety, hysteria, worry around the world with the COV-ID 19 pandemic but in times like this we all need to say the Serenity Prayer and live by it:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
It is normal in trying times like this to worry for the future but the thing about the future is that it happens anyways,
Here are some of the most inspirational quotes on anxiety and worry:
Rule number one is, don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it’s all small stuff.– Robert Eliot
Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.– Mary Hemingway
Action is the antidote to worry – Do something about what you are worrying about.
If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.– E. Joseph Cossman
Most of them never happened.
Worry is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere– Erma Bombeck
Focus on what you can control.
If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.– Dale Carnegie
This too shall Pass.
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.― Corrie Ten Boom
It is draining, use that energy for something more productive.
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. – Elbert Hubbard
- Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.– Leo F. Buscaglia
- If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didn’t ask me, I’d still have to say it.– George F. Burns
- There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.– Harold Stephen
- Worry is interest paid on trouble before it comes due.-William Inge
- Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. – Charles M. Schulz
- Forget the past – the future will give you plenty to worry about. – George Allen, Sr.
- Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. – Abraham Lincoln
- Worry is the stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.— Arthur Somers Roche
All the Best in your quest to get Better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.