Man can live 40 days without food, three days without water, eight minutes without air, but only one second without hope.
When the world around you gets tough like they often do, hope is what we hang on to. Here are top inspiring quotes to help you stay motivated in trying times.
- They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.― Tom Bodett.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.– Helen Keller
- We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. – Martin Luther King
Youth is not entirely a time of life; it is a state of mind. Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old by deserting their ideals.… You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair. – General Douglas MacArthur
- Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.- Samuel Smiles
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important things is not to stop questioning.- Albert Einstein
- All the great things are simple, and many can be expresses in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty mercy, hope – Winston Churchill
- The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.— Barbara Kingsolver
- Yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision, but today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope.- Kalidasa, Sanskrit dramatist and poet
- Without food man can survive for barely thirty days; without water for little more than three days; without air hardly for more than three minutes: but without hope, he might destroy himself in an even shorter time
- When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.– Pittacus Lore
- Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Learn to ask even when you feel weak. Learn to work even if you don’t want to. Learn to hope even when the odds are against you – Maxime Lagacé
- Hope is that thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us if we have the courage to reach for it and to work for it and to fight for it.- Barack Obama
- There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.― Orison Swett Marden
All the Best in your quest to get better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.