Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame. – Erica Jong
The moment you come to the realization that no one is coming to the rescue, whatever would go wrong would go wrong, quit blaming anyone for your challenges & tribulations; and you take full responsibility for your life that is when your life finally changes.
Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself-and be lenient to everybody else.― Henry Ward Beecher
Here are top quotes on taking full personal responsibility for your life:
- There are two primary choices in life: To accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. – Dr. Denis Waitley
- Until you accept responsibility for your life, someone else runs your life – Orin Woodward
- You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.- Jim Rohn
Success on any major scale requires you to accept responsibility in the final analysis. The one quality that all successful people have is the ability to take on responsibility. – Michael Korda
- There is an expiry date on blaming your parents for steering you in the wrong direction; the moment you are old enough to take the wheel, responsibility lies with you.- J.K. Rowling
- No life lacks grandeur if you claim it as your own. – Marty Rubin
- The moment you take responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you can change anything in your life. – Hal Elrod
- Concern yourself more with accepting responsibility than with assigning blame. Let the possibilities inspire you more than the obstacles discourage you. – Ralph Marston
- Stop pointing fingers and placing blame on others. Your life can only change to the degree that you accept responsibility for it. ― Steve Maraboli
- If you want to change something about yourself, you need to be willing to take full responsibility for yourself. If you are going to hide behind stories and excuses, it won’t work! – Akiroq Brost
- The price of greatness is responsibility – Winston Churchill
- We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. – George Bernard Shaw
- The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it. – LOU HOLTZ
- You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. – Abraham Lincoln.
- Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.— Sigmund Freud
- A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master gardener of his soul, the director of his life.– James Allen
- Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame. – Erica Jong
- You are not responsible for the programming you picked up in childhood. However, as an adult, you are one hundred percent responsible for fixing it.
- When we have begun to take charge of our lives, to own ourselves, there is no longer any need to ask permission of someone. – George O’Neil
All the best in your quest to get better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.